If you haven’t heard of LUSH before, then it’s about time. It is hands-down my favorite place to splurge on all of my cosmetic needs. I have been using LUSH products now for a little over 3 years and I’ll never go back to using anything but LUSH.
Why it is time for you to fall in love with LUSH.
- LUSH products are never tested on animals. Not only that, but they have continued to fight against animal testing by raising awareness to the public, lobbying, and developing cruelty-free scientific methods to test cosmetic products.
- LUSH products are freshly made by hand and have little to no preservatives in them.
- LUSH only uses vegetarian ingredients in their products.
- LUSH ‘goes green’ in so many ways by making a conscious effort to minimize their impact on the planet and give back in ways to reassure that our planet stays green.
- LUSH believes in protecting the world we live in.
- They minimize packaging and have a recycling rewards system to encourage customers to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- They also went so far as to make solid shampoo bars to cut out packaging all together and raised awareness naked.
- Looking to positively impact the community that their ingredients are harvested from, LUSH chooses their suppliers carefully and take pride in their ethical buying and fair trade model.
- Their Charity Pot Program is awesome. 100% of the proceeds go towards the charity advertised on the pot of lotion you buy. Yes, that’s right, 100%.
- LUSH takes actions and raises awareness through their ethical campaigns.
- And most importantly from a consumer standpoint, their products work!
My top 10 picks for LUSH
- Angels on Bare Skin
- Ocean Salt
- Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner
- Don’t Look at Me
- Rose Jam Shower Gel
- Full of Grace
- Sympathy for the Skin
- Sex Bomb